Friday, August 03, 2007

My sister's wedding


The bridesmaids posing with the umbrellas.
Starting on the right:
-Rachel Bokma
-Candice Turner
-Caroline Dykstra
What a fun bunch of girls...I definently had a blast with them all.






What can I say? We're farm girls.












Pictures were taken before the ceremony. This was the first time Joe saw Sarah that day.



















Joe gets all the work. Sarah used to make me do all the manual labour too :).






Both sets of family. I really feel like mine extended past Joe that day to include his as well. Cheers to lots of younger sisters now.

Apparently my brother Luke was getting a little bit bored with the lengthy picture taking.













Mom claims that she let Sarah win because it was her wedding.











Father/daughter dance. It gets me everytime.




























We danced the night away....thanks to the live band that was at the wedding.





And one of my all-time favourite pictures. I love this girl!!

1 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger My Engedi said...

beautiful pics! i need to get my hands on some of them.
i'm glad you're back in this fair nation of Canada, even though it doesn't mean i'll see you any sooner. can't wait to hear all about it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home