Friday, November 16, 2007

Strange Week

This week was a very interesting week for me.

Monday: normal school day. I am a teacher right?

Tuesday: Coached senior boy's volleyball team so I was off to Georgetown for the day. I was so proud of my boys. They really stepped up and we had a fantastic day. We may not have won any games, but we battled hard and came close.

Wednesday: Field trip with Grade 7 to the Zoo. What beautiful animals God has created (and ugly ones too). The creativity is awe-inspiring. My students were amazing, and it was a wonderful day.

Thursday: No school due to plumbing problems. I went in and worked all day in the quiet of my classroom. It's funny, because the day before I was feeling slightly stressed about all I had to do and then the "no-school" annoucement came on 5 minutes later....God provides in the weirdest ways.

Friday: Had a meeting with Toronto City Mission about a teen mom's program. Went to Walmart with a teen mom, her friend and sister, and the little boy. And will be babysit the little boy tonight. Ah, my passion is ignited once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home