Monday, December 19, 2005

Top Ten at Home

My top ten things so far in Listowel since leaving Hamilton yesterday:
1) Hugs from my dad
2) Watching bike videos with my younger brother
3) Laughing at my quirky Oma with my older brother's girlfriend
4) Listening to the Christmas song "I saw mommy kissing Santa" for the first time on the radio and laughing outloud (alone) while getting my hair cut
5) Watching my mom conduct a christmas church program and later finding out that she had written the whole thing
6) Listening to people compliment the christmas church program
7) Going to the dollar store and finding great treasures
8) Eating food prepared by my mom and grandma
9) Sleeping in a bed that is more than one foot off the floor
10) Laughing with my family

1 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger Nikki Gerrits said...

I don't know why people bag on the HC (Huron County) so much. Its where home is. It's where our familes are, where love and hugs and Oma's are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home