Saturday, February 24, 2007

My coaching career

Yup, I've gone and done it again. My record, since I've start coaching about 5 years ago, is 0 for many. For those who don't know what that means, it means 0 wins and piles of losses.

And today added to the pile.

I am currently coaching the Senior Girls' Basketball. I'm loving it alot. The girls are a lot of fun and they really are getting better in basketball. I thought I had a really good team, heck we almost beat the boys team the other day (they won by 5 points). That was until today.

Today we had a tournament at Redeemer University. Let's just say that if we added up all the points we got from our three games that it would not have equalled what one team got against us. However, I think they still had a lot of fun.

And so did I (except my voice: I think I may have lost it)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home