Friday, January 19, 2007

In-Laws

The dreaded name!!

Here's something I am thankful for. My in-laws are great people, if I could pray for what I wanted in an in-law I got even better.

And then, there's the in-laws in-laws (aka. the in-law's family). When my brother and sister got (or are) getting married I feel like my family has expanded and I am blessed. I have so many sisters and brothers now. And some of them (...Vancouver...) I am really excited to meet!

Yet, one small complaint still exists. It's small, but it's real to me :). No matter how big my family gets, I'm still without an older brother or sister. (who do I get to tease about getting older....everyone needs to be a pesky younger sibling sometimes).

1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home