Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Gideon Dreams

I'll admit it. Last night before I went to bed I was thinking about dreams and visions (specifically about Joseph with Pharoah's dreams...just taught that in class). So, tired that I was and frusturated with thinking about my future, I decided to ask God for a sign. ????

Then last night I dreamt about teaching in a different school (some of my same students were there). I was playing with this adorable toddler, he had dark curly hair. As I was holding him, he turned to me, and said, "Once your done your year here, you should come to where I am in ....... (don't remember the name)."

Now I'm more confused then ever. It's not that I don't believe that God can use dreams, He's so powerful that He can do things we cannot even begin to comprehend. I just am like Gideon, give me another sign. Give me proof that I should leave the comfort of my security and job that I love for something else. Give me proof that it was a message and not just my subconscious sorting through the issues of the day. Give me proof that it was a message from God and not a twisting from Satan. Let me feel peace!!

1 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

praying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home