Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Intent

We got our letter of intent yesterday for teaching. We are to give a hint towards are intentions for next year (should I stay or should I go now).

I don't know. I love it here but I still have so many dreams. Sometimes I think we get too many options. If I knew this was my only choice - then so be it and I'd deal with it. Instead, I keep thinking of so many other things that I would like to try yet.

And then there's always the focus - what's more enjoyable, what uses my gifts the best, where will I be happy, where should I be?

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger My Engedi said...

oh the questions of life! thanks for putting those ponderings into words. it helps me to know that i'm not the only one struggling with all that in this world...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home