Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tired yet Rejuvenated (therefore random)

I am so tired from today, my feet ache and my eyes are tired but at the same time I feel rejuvenated. Today after school I started a drama club with my class. It's so great to hang out with your students outside the classroom. And then were really excited about it. Its so great to see them happy with shining eyes and quick smiles.Y ou get to talk, laugh, and not worry too much about maintaining classroom control.

Control - what a funny term to use on people. I have to balance "controlling" my students while allowing their personalities to come through. If I demanded classroom "perfection" then my students would be quiet all day, feet under their desks, eyes either on me or their schoolwork. Yet, that's not allowing my students to discover who they are if I expect them to be my puppets.

Questions asked of me this week in Bible class:
-Did Adam and Eve get to ride dinosaurs in the Garden of Eden?
-Did Adam and Eve go to hell?
-What would happen if we found the tree of knowledge of good and evil and ate from it now?
-What would of happened if Adam didn't eat the fruit but Eve did? Would all girls be banned from the Garden of Eden (you can hear the cheering from the boys in my class on this comment)?
-Why should we worship God? Why not someone or something else?
-What is hell like?
-If I someone got shot in heaven would it hurt?
-Why did the snake get cursed if it wasn't his fault, but Satan's?
And the list goes on.....

1 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, it sounds like your kids are keeping you super busy! Its great to hear though, that despite the tiredness and soreness, you are still feeling rejuvenated and loving it. :)

how did you answer those questions?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home