Friday, January 19, 2007

I Feel so Alive

Somedays, during the routine of the job I start to feel like I'm not alive anymore. In the evenings I try to journal a thanks to God for specific moments during the day (and for those that know me, writting is a stretch for me, hence the fact that it's in pointform always). And there are days when I just don't know what to write because it was the same the day before, the day before, the day before... Life has become so routine and you start to wonder if you're alive anymore.

But then there's the moments when you feel alive!!! (it's pointform thanks in my journal).
  • parents praying over you
  • real conversations
  • using your spiritual gifts in meaningful ways
  • creating volunteer opportunities for the school
  • discussions with other teachers
  • playing dodge ball with my students

Let life begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home