Monday, April 16, 2007

Decisions

So, I finally made a decision for next year. I had four different teaching options presented to me and I picked the one that I hope will make me a better teacher. I will be teaching in Toronto next year. I never EVER thought I'd live in Toronto. We'll see how my country style fits in the city.

My only problem is that I feel like I should be excited. I want to cry. It solidifies that fact that I'm leaving my students. I've fallen in love with 23 individuals and soon I have to say good-bye.

1 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Blogger Matthew Kok said...

Hey Em, glad to hear you have made a decision...as tough as it was for you. May you continue to be a blessing to your current students in the next couple months, and may you be blessed by them as well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home