Thursday, September 20, 2007

Toronto....some dreams come true

I have two things in Toronto that I have always dreamed off:

1) to play in a competitive co-ed indoor soccer team. I played my first game last night. And my team, full of individuals who have never met each other before, won. We also were one player short and therefore, never got a sub either. My legs are sore but my body is happy (except for the accidental body check I laid on someone and going down, twisted my ankle).

2) a library card to a big library. I went there today and took out piles of books on reptiles, fish, birds, mammals, and amphibians (can you tell I'm a teacher...)

1 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger Karen said...

that's awesome, Emily. :) I'm with you on the library thing! I've gone to the library here to check it out and I love it! Walked out with too many books! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home