Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ponderings amongst the happenings

Lately, things have been moving quite quickly in a new direction for me. I've started to become very involved in a teen mom's program. Some of the girls have actually come over for dinner and have attended church with me. It makes me wonder what vocational direction God is taking me in.

I find that there's a desire in me for something, but I don't understand it. I don't know what the burden is pulling me towards or how it will all work it. Yet I feel it so heavy at times and so exciting at other times. It's very strange. I'm confused but anticpating something at the same time. It's like God is giving me a strange calling and asking me to trust Him about it all in the same feeling. It could be that I continue teaching and volunteer on the side; or it could be something I have to take more seriously. It's tough sometimes just to wait it out and let God direct. I'm such a planner and organizer that I try to apply that to my life as well; but I feel like God keeps telling me to just wait upon Him.

So wait I must (isn't a fruit of the spirit patience?) Here's to seeing what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home