Thursday, March 01, 2007

It Hurts

So, being at the bottom of the seniority list really sucks!!! Next year, there are major cuts to my school, and I, along with two other bottom riding teachers, get to say good-bye.

I'm excited because now I get to go follow other dreams, but devestated because I already miss my kids and the staff here. I've been bursting into random bouts of tears (totally unlike me). I guess it just shows to prove that I do like it here.

These 23 students have become such a huge part of my life, realistically they pretty much are my life. They are so amazing with their quirks, stories, passions, conversations, talents, gifts, etc. Boy, if I'm already this upset then June is going to be a roller coaster.

And I'm going to give them 3 last great months!! The best I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home