Sunday, May 13, 2007

Jess's Wedding

Turns out the wedding went by so painlessly. My only difficulty was two false starts going down the aisle. I was the first to go down but everyone was looking at Dave, the groom, so most people probably missed my false starts. Here are some picture highlights:




My sister was the pianist for the ceremony. She did a fantastic job and is very talented musician.




My best friend Jess and her now-husband Dave. I've thoroughly enjoyed getting to know Dave to through time spent playing hockey, football, volleyball, canoeing, and going to lacrosse games together. I find it's always a miracle when two christian people find each other and build their relationship on God.


My classic picture: me with the bride. Here's to our last picture together before Jess begins her life together with Dave.



And the bridesmaid - pretty in pink, pink, pink. I do not have a picture of the whole party because I forgot my camera and these are my mom's shots. These girls were great to hangout and to dance with.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home