Friday, June 01, 2007

First Impressions

So, I went to visit my "new" school for next year to check things out. Here's the first impression that I made.

I went for a walk before going to the school because I was plenty earlier (still trying to understand Toronto traffic). As I was walking along, a nice city bird pooped on my shoulder. Yup, I went to school with bird poop on my shoulder. I tried to wash it off but you could faintly still see it. And, I'm not sure if this is solely psychological, but I could smell it on and off all day.

And my second impression, I broke a school dress code the moment I walked into school. Apparently, unknown to me, flip-flops are outlawed at my new school :( Oops!!

But they still want me. They handed me the contract to sign and are keeping me for all my impressions and quirks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home