Thursday, March 02, 2006

It only takes a word....

Yes or No...a three-letter word or a two-letter word. Either way my life will be significantly changed depending on which one I choose.
My future is awaiting me and I need to grab ahold of it. I have been offered a teaching job at a really great Christian school in the perfect grade. I just have to let the school know of my decision.
I still can't believe that they want me. I'm sure there are more capable teachers out there, yet somehow they still chose me. And that's pretty exciting.
I may finally have direction.
And the best part....is that it came at the perfect time. The evening after my last (and worst) final exam. I'm sure if I knew I had a job offer I would of lost even more motivation to study for my exams.
Underlying truth: God is in control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home