Thursday, January 19, 2006

Ode to my Mother

This is just a Happy Birthday cheer to my awesome mother. May the year that you are twice my age be twice the joy!!

To the mother who has taught me that:
  1. The best jokes are at your own expense.
  2. The best way to spend your time is to serve others.
  3. The best things in life are the small things.
  4. The most important hobbies are unselfish.
  5. The best way to live your life is to trust God.
  6. That happiness starts with accepting the way that God made you.

To the mother who has taught me how to:

  1. Do favours and go out of your way without complaining or asking for a favour in return.
  2. Laugh at oneself.
  3. Focus on the joys in life.
  4. Be a good hostess.

To my mother; the most warm, welcoming, and serving individual that I know. I am truly blessed to be your daughter!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger Felix said...

that's so sweet em :)

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Lauren said...

Well, I can't say I am surprised -- she has certainly raised two awesome daughters :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home