Saturday, January 14, 2006

January 14th, 2006

Well another birthday has come and went. What happened to the early 20s? It's days like this where you reflect on your life and contemplate what it is you have accomplished. I know that we are not required to do more than what God wants us to do, I just hope that I am doing it.

You know you are getting older when (and these are all true):
  1. Someone you used to babysit is engaged and getting married this year.
  2. You can't coordinate running, aiming, and letting go of the ball in bowling. Turns out my thumb got stuck a couple of times and because of that I landed on my butt.
  3. You cannot order a decent meal at a decent restaurant. You always end up somehow starving yourself while paying an exuberant price.
  4. You cannot make decisions anymore. I was the most indecisive today that I've ever been.
  5. You go bowling with your school and you are the oldest and the most immature at the same time.
  6. You get asked if you're a mom.
  7. Your grandma says "wow" when you tell her your age.
  8. You start wondering where your life went and what you did with it.
  9. You look to the future and the first word you say is, "career change."
  10. You get tired a lot quicker.

1 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger LStew said...

i understand that being the oldest and the most immature thing...sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home