Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I feel like a coach

So yesterday we had our year end basketball tournament. Here's how the day went:

First game: creamed 30 to 4. The best part is that I used to play basketball with the coach of the other team. It would of been so nice to have beaten them.

Second game: We were within one point the whole game until the last 3 minutes, we were down by 3 points (9 to 6). We stole the ball and scored, 9 to 8. There was two minutes left. We stole the ball again and scored, 9 to 10. The buzzer goes. We won a game (I finally won a game as a coach). The girls were jumping up and down and hugging everyone (including me) it was so exciting. I lost all my fingernails on that game.

Third game: We lost. Too drained from the energy and excitement of Game 2.

Fourth game: We fought hard but last 18-10. The girls were feeling rather tired.

But it as a great day!! THe girls were excited to win one, and we had a lot of fun together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home