Thursday, March 08, 2007

Brasilia? Hold on, wait.....

So, guess what? I was offered a teaching job in Brasilia, Brazil. I was excited and nervous at the same time. I was sorting through all sorts of reasons as to why to answer yes or no. I was analyzing my motive for going. I was praying to God for a clear direction because I had to give an answer next week Tuesday.

And that's when God answered in a new way.

I went to bed and asked God to speak to me in a dream again. I woke-up in the morning, much to a disappointed non-dream, I guess God wasn't ready to reveal.

Later in the day, I was at the computer and decided to try a new web address that I had never tried (www.go.com) I asked God to give me an answer when I got there. Well, low and behold, when the web address showed up there was a very clear answer. Right at the top, admist an advertisement in big, bold letters were the words NO. I tried refreshing the site, and the advertisement disappeared. I tried refreshing a bunch of times and couldn't make that specific advertisement reappear.

I really do believe that that is the direction God wants me to take. It makes me more confused for my future (and less directional) but it reaffirms the word that God keeps giving me "Wait."

Ah, the dreaded word. I am not a patient person, I am a person of action. This is tough for me to do, but wait I must.

Wait and see what's in store for me.....

1 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger LStew said...

oh waiting...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home